Toothache is one of the most unbearable pains experienced by a person. The best solution is to see a dentist immediately, but if this isn’t possible when the pain starts, you can try some natural remedies that will help you get rid of a terrible toothache pain for the moment.
Here are some remedies you can try at home:
1. Soften a cotton ball in vanilla essence and apply it on the aching tooth and press with your teeth. Make sure you apply it on the correct tooth, because sometimes pain can prevent you from identifying it.
2. Cloves oil is known as an incredible treatment for toothache. Apply clove oil on the aching tooth and let it do its job.
3. Another natural remedy is garlic. Peel a garlic clove and put it on the tooth the press it your teeth. Garlic juice is a natural and effective anesthetic that relieves pain immediately.
4. Put in a glass of warm water half a teaspoon of salt and rinse the mouth with this solution every few hours, as needed.
5. Applying ice packs on your cheeks, on the aching side will reduce pain.
6. Cut a cucumber into thin slices and press with it the affected tooth.
7. Put a tea bag in very cold water, almost frozen. Apply this cold bag on the affected area to get rid of the pain.
8. Prepare a black pepper paste (pepper and water) then add some basil leaves and apply to the painful area.
Image Credits: Stethnews