Although many people think that being infested with lice is a shameful thing, let’s face it, we all had head lice at least once!
Lice are small, wingless insects that lay their eggs in your hair, creating a big town on your head. They feed with blood from capillaries. The most prone for head lice are children. But the following remedy will exterminate even the most stubborn lice!
- lice comb (tooth comb)
- white vinegar
- a shower cap
How to use them:
- Apply the mouthwash on your hair until is all damp (wet).
- Catch the hair in a plastic bag or in the shower cap.
- Let it act for an hour.
- Put some towels on your shoulders not to stain your clothes.
- Take off the shower cap after an hour and you’ll see the whole lice crowd in the shower cap.
- Shake your head lean over the tube then apply white vinegar.
- Put the shower cap over your hair again and wait for another hour.
- After an hour, wash your hair as usual with shampoo.
- Comb your hair after washing it with the special comb.
Voila! The lice are gone!
IMPORTANT: If you have blond hair, the mouthwash can change its color.