Whether you fell off a bike or a heel broke and you fell, or just you hit yourself in the corner of your desk, a beautiful bruise will appear. The fact is that, sometimes, you want to get rid of it quickly, but how?
You may have noticed that some people hit and have no sign, while you get a big and unsightly bruise, even with a simple pinch. Have you ever wondered why?
Well, if bruises appear quickly on your skin is the result of a lack of vitamin K or vitamin C. For this reason, try to have a rich diet in vitamins.
Or you can get rids of bruises quickly with the help of the following remedies and tricks.
- To avoid bleeding under the skin, hold your hand on the painful place immediately after the hit.
- Or take an ice pack or apply cold compresses for 10 minutes, several times a day. After 48 hours, apply hot water compresses because it helps to dissipate blood under the skin.
- If you have a bruise on your leg, try to keep your leg up, on a pillow. The sooner the blood coagulates, the bruise will heal faster.
- If it doesn’t hurt too much, massage the bruise for 15 minutes.
- An effective remedy is to apply crushed green parsley leaves on the bruise or cabbage leaves. Even melted chocolate helps to get rid of bruises if you apply it directly on the skin.
Image Credits: Davidwolfe