If you are not satisfied with the size of your lips, it’s not necessarily to think about an aesthetic intervention. There are some makeup tricks that help you get thicker lips and with a natural look at the same time.
Here’s what to do:
1. Apply lip foundation to cover their natural tone.
2. Take a pencil and outline your lips.
3. Keep your lips in a position like you want to kiss someone. You will notice some vertical lines on your lips.
4. Above these lines apply a dark concealer using a lipstick brush.
5. Cover the areas between the outlined lines with a light colored concealer using a lipstick brush.
6. Gently stretch the light colored concealer using your fingertips.
7. Apply your favorite lipstick or lip gloss and you’ll see the effect.
For more details see the video below!
Image Credits: TheBeautyholic